top of page
Don't miss our coming events
- Sun, Feb 13West End ChurchWe’d love to celebrate Lunar New Year. We hope you are willing to be our guest.
- Sun, Dec 26West End ChurchIt's a special time we come together joyfully. Let join us! We believe that your Christmas is filled with peace and happiness is never out of reach.
- Sun, Nov 28West End ChurchThis is the time to show gratitude for everything we have has arrived. Let's count the many blessings of our lives together.
- Fri, Jul 02Hilton HotelYou are invited to our annual Vietnamese District Conference. This is a great opportunity for us to worship the Lord and have a fellowship with each other in the love of Jesus Christ. Place: Houston, Texas Time: July.2.2021 - July.4.2021
- Sun, Jun 2011055 Greenwood Rd Glen Aleen VA, 23059The special time of year again that we take time to celebrate Fathers and the profound influence they have on their families in our community. An opportunity which you can show appreciation your dad.
- Sun, May 09West End ChurchOne special day that honors & celebrates. Mother's Day is just a special day of letting your mom's know that you care. Join us with a special celebration.
- Sun, Apr 04West End ChurchCome together to celebrate God’s love and are thankful for the new life God gave us. Please join Vietnamese Church on Easter Sunday to celebrate our blessings!
- Sun, Apr 263915 Francistown Rd, Richmond, VA 23294, USAApril 30 is an important historical event, reminding us to pray for the Vietnamese that our nation would be transformed as the good news of Jesus Christ extends to all peoples and segments of society.
- Sat, Apr 043915 Francistown Rd, Richmond, VA 23294, USASecond Generation Fellowship will celebrate second anniversary in Lord’s faithfulness. Please join us to a special service and then to a luncheon in fellowship
- Sat, Jan 043915 Francistown Road, Richmond, VA, USAJoin an ELL class at the Vietnamese Church, 3915 Francistown Rd. Richmond, VA on Saturday evenings. The class will meet from 6:15-7:15 p.m. the first 3 Saturdays each month starting January 4, 2020, concluding June 20, 2020. Teacher: Dr. Virginia Heslinga has more than 30 years working with English
- Sat, Aug 31140 S Front St, New Freedom, PA 17349, USAThis time you come back refreshed, renewed, and reinvigorated for both physically and spiritually.
- Sat, May 25140 S Front St, New Freedom, PA 17349, USAIt is an experience which will give your child the opportunity to know Jesus Christ in a personal way and build Christian friendship with other young people.
other events coming up
Bible Study and Equipping
Join us for soccer game at 5:30 pm
Please join Lancaster Church for this day
bottom of page